With the warmer weather and the British growing season in full bloom, summer dining is all about lighter dishes and enjoying fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables.
We’re kicking off the start of summer at Blinis with a summer food specials menu that makes the most of our delicious seasonal produce.
These are the dishes that you will find on our lunchtime specials menu this week:
- Mozzarella and sunblush tomato arancini balls served with a fresh basil and tomato sauce.
- Chargrilled lamb loin chops with a mediterranean vegetable and pearl couscous salad, oregano and lemon dressing.
- Pan fried sea trout with pancetta, asparagus and new season potatoes.
- Crab and chilli linguine.
- Sautéed Devon new potatoes with crispy poached egg, chargrilled asparagus and a parmesan and rocket salad.
- Pork fillet medallions, grain mustard mash, sautéed spinach and an apple brandy sauce.
These delicious dishes are available alongside our regular menu.
We like to keep our menu fresh so these specials won’t be on the menu long. But don’t worry we’ll replace them with a new set of dishes that celebrate the best of our seasonal produce and will taste just as good!
To book a table for lunch, please call us on 01395 572920.