We are delighted to announce that we will re-open Blinis on Tuesday 14th July and look forward to welcoming you back.
In line with government guidelines we have had to make some adjustments which are set out below;
- Spacing of tables to comply with social distancing measures.
- Strict reservation policy, staggering the arrival of customers to avoid queues, please do keep to your reservation time to avoid bottlenecks.
- There is a hand sanitiser station at the main entrance which we ask you to use before entering.
- Please, if you have any symptoms common with Coronavirus, stay at home until you feel quite well.
- The toilets have been fitted with privacy locks so you may use the facilities exclusively. We will be cleaning and checking them on a regular basis.
- We will also be cleaning all surfaces and touch points on a regular basis to ensure your safety.
Lastly, we have an exciting new menu structure which, as well as our popular snack dishes and specials, includes a great value two or three course offering.
We will be available from Thursday 9th July for reservations. Please call 01395 572920.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon.
The Blinis Team